Thursday, April 12, 2007

How big is our God

We all know how big our God is, and every time we speak his name, hes always going to show up right in the middle of the storm. We all know that when a situation, trial, or tribulation comes along, the first thing we do is go straight to our knees, because we serve a God who is bigger than that situation. Well for the past month or so, give or take, ive been on my knees in prayer for a couple of girls i work with. Yes, some of you have met them and i think they felt welcome when they came to the church. Thank you for being so kind and accepting to them. Anyways, we all have our rough times in life and we all need someone to pray for us or when we are at church we just need some one to pray with us, it always seems to help. I have a favor for all of you who are reading this. All i would like for you guys to do is pray. There are a couple of situations that are desperately needing to be taken care of, and i know that if we all pull together, God will intervene in this certain situation. These girls need our prayers more than you and i both know. They are souls and they deserve to feel what we get to feel when we are in the presence of God. I love both of them with all my heart and want to see them further their lives in the kingdom of God. Im speaking to myself when i say this but we all need to get a little desperate for souls, God has been filling people with his spirit and im ready to see him move in these lives, its a cry of desperation. I hope you all will pray and seek God with me, for these girls!!!!!!!

5 comments:

preacherman23 said...

Hey jess i totally agree with what you said. Those girls that you have let me meet are hungry and I can't wait to see God move in their lives bit by bit. There was a phrase of a Cry of Desparation. I remember preaching that same message title. And that's what people are doing they are making known that they have a need and that they need someone to meet it and pay attention to them. I am proud of what you are doing and the way God is using you to reach them. Keep it up!!!

Michelle said...

Jessica, I will keep both you and your friends in my prayers. It is so wonderful to see a young lady who has such a burden for lost souls!

Michelle said...

I forgot to tell you that I am blogging now, billyandmichellebowen.blogspot.com

Heather Feather said...

wow im so glad to see you be so pumped about this! Its really awesome and i will keep the girls in my prayers as i know God will intervene and show Himself strong as He draws them. Keep it up!! I cant wait to see what happens next!

~!!@Mb3r LyNn!!~ said...

hey jess,,,wow ur blog is amazing it is very heart touching and makes me want to start asking all my friends that i know if they want to come to 7.25 some time!! Its a really cool blog n i agree with you,, HYC was a blast but guess what? Camp is coming up and its going to be greater than ever! Well give me a comment sometime mine is www.spoiledbratt1690.blogspot.com